General Operations are the everyday activities of our organization, as well as some annual activities and obligations. This includes:
1. Day-to-day office expenses
2. Publishing Going Natural Magazine
3. Our Annual General Meeting
4. Annual government filing and more
Legal Advocacy is focused primarily on Canadian issues through the following activities:
- Provide financial assistance for support in court cases.
- Write letters of support.
- Establish and communicate official positions.
- Work under the direction of the Government Affairs Officer, to:
- Take part in government consultations.
- Organize petitions and letter-writing campaigns.
- When circumstances merit, to mount legal challenges.
Education and Outreach
Our Education and Outreach activities include reaching both the public (non-naturists) and naturists. Each group has different needs and requires different approaches. Of these two groups, our priority remains focused on the public, as we continue to educate others about our way of life.
Some facets include:
1. Community Outreach, including hosting booths at street fairs and distributing brochures.
2. Naturist Outreach, with visits to naturist clubs by FCN members and distributing brochures.
3. Membership Outreach, including in-person gatherings and online member events.
4. Online Outreach, through our website and social media pages.
5. Media outreach, through media releases and interviews.