Our Mission Statement
The Federation of Canadian Naturists is a member-supported, not for profit organization dedicated to fostering a greater understanding, acceptance and appreciation of naturism as a way of life throughout Canada.
- To foster a belief in naturism as a way of life in harmony with nature, characterized by the practice of social nudity with the intention of encouraging self-respect, respect for others and for the environment.
- To educate and raise awareness of naturism and its many physical, psychological and social benefits through a variety of educational resources, as well as through various outreach efforts.
- To represent the interests of our members and support them through a variety of resources, special events and services, including recommendations on reputable clubs and other naturist destinations.
- To support our affiliated clubs in their endeavors to create more opportunities for naturist living.
- To serve as a voice for naturists across Canada and an internationally recognized leader, as well as a respected authority on naturism and related issues.
- To uphold the safety, privacy and dignity of individuals by maintaining standards of conduct among our members, clubs and stakeholders.
- To encourage environmental stewardship at all private and public naturist venues, while fostering a greater understanding and respect for our natural environment.
- To cultivate partnerships with clubs, organizations and stake holders in order to provide naturist events and other opportunities across Canada.
- To defend and advance the basic rights and freedoms of naturists through legal advocacy.
next: History of the FCN