- Personal Membership
- The Club/Business Membership
- Benefits for Clubs & Businesses
- How Much Does it Cost?
- What are the Membership Requirements?
- What is the FCN’s purpose in doing this?
- How do Clubs Get a Free Listing?
Membership is divided into two categories: Class “A” Members and Class “B” Members. Class “A” Members are FCN members who reside in Canada, and by that distinction have the right to vote at the FCN’s Annual General Meeting. Members who reside outside of Canada are Class “B” members, and enjoy the same benefits of membership, with the exception of the aforementioned voting rights.
What you get:
- You will receive an FCN membership card, which gives you reduced day rates at many clubs in Canada, the USA and internationally. Your card also gives you membership in the International Naturist Federation (INF), which is only available through the FCN in North America.
- Four digital issues of the magazine Going Natural/au Naturel, the FCN's official magazine since 1986. Every issue is full of naturist news, photos, reviews, trip reports, complete Canadian clubs listing and much more. The Spring and Fall Issues will also be provided in paper format.
- Membership in the FCN, giving you UNRESTRICTED access to the web site, for which you will receive a Login and Password.
- Most importantly, you will help our efforts to promote naturism! Your membership dollars help us to be advocates of naturism in both Canada as the Federation, recognized by the federal government, and in the world recognized as a member of the INF. Together we can maintain the rights we have and hopefully gain more acceptance in the future.
- Membership is divided into two categories: Class “A” Members and Class “B” Members. Class “A” Members are FCN members who reside in Canada, and by that distinction have the right to vote at the FCN’s Annual General Meeting. Members who reside outside of Canada are Class “B” members, and enjoy the same benefits of membership, with the exception of the aforementioned voting rights.
- Most importantly, you will help our efforts to promote naturism!
Fee structure (Canadian Funds):
|Rates include all fees and taxes.|
The Federation of Canadian Naturists is a Canadian Not-for-profit Corporation, governed by the Act S.C. 2009, c.23 that promotes naturism to Canadians, helps naturists find out how and where they may enjoy the naturist lifestyle and represents the interests of Canadian naturist individuals, families, clubs, resorts and organizations.
Although the FCN is a Canada Not-for-profit Corporation, we still incur a number of operating expenses. When you take out a new membership or renew a current one, please consider making an optional donation (available on payment form) to help us cover some of these costs. Your support is appreciated.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing.
Membership purchases are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Pre-Paid Credit or Debit cards are not accepted.
Create an Account and Purchase Now (Pay by Visa, MasterCard or Amex)
By paying off-line (cheque, money order, or submitting your credit card for us to process) you are acknowledging that you will not have access to the members section of our web site and will only receive your membership card, Going Natural/au Naturel two times per year in paper form and all correspondence will be mailed to you.
Rates includes applicable taxes. Payment must be in Canadian funds.
This membership classification has been specifically designed to meet the needs of clubs and businesses. Please see the chart below, which outlines the benefits of membership.
It is important to note that we continue to promote all naturist clubs/businesses. Our purpose is to promote naturism, not just the interest of our member clubs. However, we also want to give extra support to those clubs/business who help & support us in our efforts.
The FCN's purpose is NOT to dictate club policy. We seek to promote naturism and provide a common link between naturists.
Free listings are available to Canadian Naturist Clubs and Businesses. See the Benefit Chart for differences.
|Free copy of Going Natural|
|One free FCN subscription or membership for the owner or manager|
|INF (International Naturist Federation) affiliation|
|Basic Listing in Going Natural club list|
|Enhanced listing in Going Natural club list|
|Event listing in Going Natural|
|Listing in Canadian guide|
|Listing in FCN internet web page|
|Personalized web page and/or link to external site|
|10% discount on ad space in Going Natural|
|Wholesale pricing on FCN merchandise, books and videos|
|Free stock of FCN information brochures|
|Option to participate in special programs and events|
- Available to Canadian clubs only
Club or business located in Canada:
- One year - $70 (includes applicable taxes)
Club or business located outside Canada:
- One year - $75 (Canadian funds)
Free listings are available to Canadian Naturist Clubs and Businesses. See benefit chart for differences.
The FCN's purpose is NOT to dictate club policy. We seek to promote naturism and provide a common link between naturists. As such, requirements for membership are very simple:
- Pay club/business membership fees
- Agree with FCN's purpose
However, we would like to encourage clubs to support our efforts. Increases in our membership are to the benefit of the clubs. As such, we request that clubs:
- Encourage their members to become FCN members
- Display our brochures
- Promote our activities
If appropriate, sell FCN merchandise
- To provide for naturists an autonomous Canadian organization which shall not be a subjugated part of any other organization.
- To foster belief in the essential wholesomeness of the human body and the health of mind and spirit, which grows in those who are accustomed to see and respect the human body as created.
- To promote optimum health through complete contact of the body with the natural agents of sun, air and water, accompanied by a holistic approach to enlightened nutrition, physical activity, mental stimulation and social interaction in an environment kept as free as possible from the pollutants and stressful components of modern society.
- To establish a greater understanding of the ecology of our environment and of the place, role and responsibilities of the human species within this ecology.
- To share the enjoyment of naturist living with individuals and groups of like interest and together provide a united voice for the expression and extension of social naturism.
- To assist sincere naturist groups in their acquisition of land and facilities for the practice of naturist living.
Just print out the form and mail it with your payment (if applicable) to:Federation of Canadian Naturists
P.O. Box 186, Station D